Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Tribute to King Of Pop - MJ

DOW up 170 points. Will KLCI shoot-up another 10 points? If so, then I will be thinking of selling most of my holdings.

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal



Michael Jackson ... I used to love his songs, from Beat It to Bad. I will write about him, how I adore his moves and his songs/music are one of the best. I grew-up with his songs, imitating his moves.

9.45 am : KLCI opens higher but retracing now. Time to buy? I missed WCT-wb, SPSetia-wb(sold too early), WaSeong-wb and Sunway-wc.

10.30 am : Salcon and LCL on the move ...

10.55 am : KLCI turns RED ... hmm ... hang-on.

Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us



Micheal The Legend ... Many of his songs send a message to the world. World as it is now is no longer a peaceful place to live in. Yes, they don't really care. Be honest.

Michael Jackson - Childhood




He asked : Have you seen my childhood? So often we will judge others(too weird, too absurd or even pien-tai) when they do not do things NORMAL people will do. We are all unique, most of us will say that without conviction. We deem others as WEIRDO simply because he done something not to our tastes. This the shallow-minded society we are living in. We never try to understand WHY a person act 'differently', are they brought up with NORMAL childhood? So, before we feel like judging others ... look into their background. They may not be your "NORMAL" BORING upbringing ...

Michael Jackson : Childhood

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for the world that I come from
'Cause I've been looking around
In the lost and found of my heart...
No one understands me

They view it as such strange eccentricities...
'Cause I keep kidding around
Like a child, but pardon me...
People say I'm not okay
'Cause I love such elementary things...
It's been my fate to compensate
,for the Childhood
I've never known...

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like pirates in adventurous dreams,
Of conquest and kings on the throne...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me,
Look within your heart then ask,

Have you seen my Childhood?
People say I'm strange that way
'Cause I love such elementary things,
It's been my fate to compensate,
for the Childhood I've never known...
Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like fantastical stories to share
The dreams I would dare, watch me fly...
Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
The painful youth I've had

TEH : I love elementary things ... and wish I could live my childhood in a different way this time. Perhaps I should buy a time-machine and turn back the time?

Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone



Always remember, you are NOT alone ... when you get stucked inside KLSE's hole. When you cut losses, you are NOT alone. If you feel for a quick profits, you are NOT alone. 80% of them in markets are losing money ... if you are losing money in KLSE, yes ... you are NOT alone. In fact, with 80% on your side, you are the majority.

4.35 pm : Sold Affin-wc at 0.14 for small profits as I bought too much of warrants now since many dropped this morning. I would have not sold this one off if not because of 'lack' of cash in hands.

5.05 pm : KLCI not moving anywhere but HSI up 325points.

TEH

No comments: