Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tears For Fears - Shout <--- the good 80s

This morning I was having a friendly chat with few of my colleagues instead of my 'normal' routine of reading biz-news. The chat was non-financial. Haha.

But, one lady(call her JM) said she is interested with 'financial' and planning a RM6k investment next year. One of her friend is 'playing'(her word ... I corrected her that stock-markets are NOT for playing, it is for investment) with stock market and 'betting'(her word again, and I corrected her that you don't BET if it goes up or down) on some stocks. Now, if someone telling you they could 'bet' whether it is up or down, it could not be equity-markets in KLSE, ok? Sell-shorts are prohibited in KLSE(banned). Perhaps her friend is playing with FKLI or FCPO, which I m interested too.

Anyway, I just gave her my blog-address tho I know she will not take it seriously. No one take personal finances seriously and even if they wanted to, they do not have a clear direction on WHAT to do first ... what to do next ... and sometimes I want to point it out to others, markets are NOT for everyone. If you tell them that investing is not just buy one counter your friend 'recommended' and then dont bother anymore about it, they might wonder what else they need to LEARN?

Oasis - Wonderwall (Official Instrumental)



I dont know about others, I started from scretch, from a small RM5k(savings) and RM5k(loan from bank - fully paid) last year Jan. The more I m reading and learning, the more I feel that I hv to learn. Again, I dont know about others ... I m still learning and hope to complete my investment-education in 5 years time and gain substantiially from there. Even if I do not gain $$$ sense, I hv gained so much in knowledge-sense. Perhaps, someday I could really coach a total newbie. Perhaps JM might realise that investing our money will be the best a person could do to their own being. Investing could be as exciting as ... singing in karaoke? Hmm...

This blog adress was given to many last year when I was excited creating a trading blog. Yeah ... as u know it, NO ONE interested. What?? You a kancil-driving teacher trying to share with us financial-concepts? Are you kidding me or what? I m not saying I m trying to teach others but trying to SHARE with others regarding their ways of accumulating wealth and also to share with those ACTUALLY involve in markets.

Cold-Crossfade <--- nice song, man. getting away from MJ 's songs ...

10.05 am : I m introducing another character in this blog(a fiction). We shall named him TimC. He is my ex-collague who knew me for 8 years now, tho since he resigned from teaching 5 years ago, I seldom see him. Yes, he is in this blog's story lines as he is also interested in trading but for FIVE YEARS, he is still thinking of REAL ACTUAL trading!! I was quite shocked as he told me that he is serious in his trading. So, I invited him(thru sms) to my blog ... and again, I do NOT expect him reading these lines!! Normal humanoids to me are predictable ... they say they want to be RICH or envying others being RICH ... they are full of DREAMS. No steps taken and ALL DREAMS. Lets not get to my critical point of views about people around(I was one of them, anyway). Anyway, welcome TimC.

10.45 am : SingTel at SGD3 level, and being the second most actively traded stock in SGX now. Interesting ... EPF going abroad and buying into SingTel after being fed-up with TM or TMI? Hmm ...

Saying bye-bye to my China Water as it is at 2.10 level now(I watched it reached 1.80!! Hmm). Bye-bye to my 1171.hk too. Sinopec starts to move ... this is for investment into China oil-markets. CWP at 0.88 and I m still looking at 0.70 or so to move in again.

3.00 pm : KLCI in red territory now. Hmm ...

4.30 pm : Did not grab anything ...

6.05 pm : KLCI down a little, it was up a little yesterday. Yes, are we suspecting anything? Hmm ...

TM-ci at 0.105 with TM at 2.93.


TEH

1 comment:

Eric How, said...

Ha. "Kancil Investor"....Many stupid people around....That's why you can earn $ from it.....else who go do the mamak thing? who go collect rubbish?
You are blessed with this kind of people around.....
I like the Oasis youtube! I been listening it since form 1. Wonderwall is the first song I play form Oasis. Yeah Yeah Yeah.....
Any view on Gpacket? Thanks
Good day. Cheers